July 3, 2010

5, ?, 8

Kyle and Erin's 5th and 8th birthday dinner on Canada Day with Canada Day cupcakes, swimming in their heated pool, and lots of food!

Emerald didn't bring her swimsuit but she accidentally fell in part-way trying to grab the water gun from the water. She went to my Auntie Sandy for consolation (ain't too fun being partially wet in jeans and a t-shirt) and my Auntie Sandy faked-consoled her for a second and then threw her into the water, "go swim! you're wet already"! hahaha Emerald loved it.

Mischievous Triton baby spinning me in the hammock...
(hmm.. tried touching up the last picture which is why it looks so different from the others... oops)
Stay away or I'll claw you!
haha claw. That reminds me, I watched Toy Story 3 a few days ago. Pretty good, some scary scenes, some cute lines "F.A.O. my Schwarz" !!
The second before Emerald fell in...
Triton's weapon of choice #1
Then #2 (I remember thinking, really?? -- I think he downgraded....)
Then his #3 when most of the kids were drying (too late...)
Erin and Emerald doing ballet in the water. How feminine...

Birthday people! It was my grandpa's actual 80th birthday yesterday.

Double shift today. Wooooo fun. Really! OK I absolutely love serving, but July is my last month because work is a bit further than I'd like to travel nowadays and I want to free up my weekends to lounge.. 'cause I'm good at that, too haha.


WEEEEEEEKEND!!!!!

1 comment: