May 24, 2010

This Made My Day


emerald, my little cousin... she's 7 (i'm pretty sure...), and her family (my auntie sandy, uncle ken, and triton) came over for dinner at my house except I had to work. you might remember how the kids had a blast last time they came over, cross dressing in my closet and i put makeup and did emerald's hair and then they posed and did a fashion show-type event downstairs to show all the aunties and uncles haha.. anyway, so emerald was super excited to come over and was wondering out loud in the car on the way over what sort of makeup and hair I was going to do on her - if it was going to be down or up, in two buns again, maybe 4 this time and was telling her mom that she'll be spending all the time in my room that night so her mom didn't need to check on her.
can you imagine the heartbreak when she found out i wasn't going to be there! my mom said she needed a big hug from her mom haha awww

and then my aunt told my mom that emerald told her teacher "i'm going to save lots of money so i will go to university just like my cousin natasha!"
emerald has been asking me to take her on trips (like when i was going to korea) and her mom has been telling her that she needs to go to university and then she can make money and go on trips. good plan.

love that girl.

1 comment: