May 31, 2010

Band-Aid

This song is on repeat on my mp3! It's from 4 Minute's new album and this song is called "Invitation". It sounds really good when you turn up your speakers.


The most perfect clear traveling/makeup/liquid holder bag - Ferragamo


Melanie's Convocation today~ chukahae chingu-ya~!!
(Finally wore one of my many dresses from Korea)
And me - even though I didn't grad from UBC, I'm not going to my convocation on June 18th so this will have to do, I guess.
I want something like this dress~ I forgot which site this picture is from...


Nice ring....
I'm looking for gold, mirrored nesting bedside tables!!!
Neat focal headboard
Love this dress.. is this Thandie Newton? She always has such great style.
Nice~
Sex and the City 2 was pretty bad plot-wise and the ending seemed like a rush of fillers/unbelievable series of events, but loved the places they visited and soaking in all the style. Some laugh-able parts.


It's been really busy around here. Treasuring the time I have at home doing my own thing. In June, I'll be working more and I have a lot of occasions to celebrate (friends+mom's+gpa's bday, father's day etc) and darn I still need to get my L and start Young Drivers among many other things.. AH I only have 26 days to put my room together! Mattress shopping soon~ I'm loving nail bolt accents.

1 comment:

  1. Invitation is amazing and that's Zoe Saldana

    ReplyDelete