June 4, 2010

Three Things

Chiddy Bang - Truth (HD)
Upbeat song. Sounds like something you'd hear in Aritizia.
Oooooo pretty engraved mac (photo from Garance Dore)
It was a gift from P.Diddy.. or whatever name he uses now.. Sean Combs? lol to this guy I've never heard of.


On a completely different tone, I can't tell you how much I love love love love LOVE the blog this is glamorous
After all these years, it never ceases to make me fall in love with every picture she posts... I'm almost tempted to put sofia coppola's super perfect white linen sectional as my desktop picture. J'taime French style... le sigh.

Still loving the prt scrn function on the mac! Saved a bunch of outfit love from the Fall runway to be posted soon!

I work with crazy ladies - love it. I should just write a blog about them. I'm sure it would generate a ton of hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment