June 16, 2010

Style Dot Com Resort 2011

Was browsing through the runway resort collection. This Lanvin dress is, to me, the epitome of a designer resort dress! Perfectly flowy, lightweight and drape-y and all around relaxingly chic and... PERFECT!
Another great resort dress by Emilio Pucci
Most of his other stuff looks kind of Austin Powers-ish...
This is a cute dress though. I'd wear that print.
What a great blazer
Ooolala


Watch Rachel Zoe wear this dress in the near future...


Givenchy!!!! I looove this outfit!
This is pretty cute
I was anticipating a pretty decent collection from the Olsen twins' label, The Row, but I only partially liked one outfit.... Most wasn't remotely flattering.

Celine makes some great bags. Adore the clutch.

I love white...

Couple of pretty gowns over at Badgley Mischka
Chanel's breezy retro-inspired florals (not posting the retro-fit ones.... think ruffly jumpsuits.)
Cute
Sheer tops! Love this trend.
The obi sash belt is still in style/in style again...
Adorable!
How to wear pattern on pattern
Burberry Prorsum
How come their outfits are so dark and heavy and look like they're for Fall? (Confused... apparently some resort = Fall collection.......??)
Perfect Fall shoes.. I must get a pair of booties this Fall. No exceptions.
Alexander Wang
Neat trench
Uh.. was he inspired by Karl Lagerfeld or something? What's with the turtleneck for a resort collection?
See the resemblance?
Love the colours for Rag & Bone. My sort of Fall colours.
Louis Vuitton
Very wearable pieces happening at Marc by Marc Jacobs....
Marc Jacobs is all about being a cute grandma...


Stella McCartney
Super lovely cape!!
The sort of masculine outfit I would wear. Great blazer. Can't help but think I've seen it before this collection from another designer....
Nice feminine ice lilac dress
How mod. Love how the little bit of lace peeks from underneath to subtly soften the look.
So there are my picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment