June 12, 2010

Just A Thought

I'm trying to learn the difference - the fine line between when to support decisions made by friends (decisions that make them seemingly happy), and saying something when I feel it may not be the best thing for them. But, who am I to say? Yes, as a friend, I believe I have the right and duty, but at the same time, who doesn't want to see their friends content? And shouldn't I trust my friends because I know they are logical people and are very capable of making the right choices for themselves? After all, they're my friends (lol). This isn't about anything super important, but having heard "what?! You should have said something" or "you should have told me" more than a few times this past month, I'm starting to think I've got something ticking right in my head. Now, I believe it's best to say something because I care. They can take it or leave it, but at least I know I've taken a step to ensure happiness.. and I expect the same from my friends. hah. Expect.

1 comment:

  1. True true...sometimes saying something might not be a bad thing...I think we're logical enough to know what would be appropriate. And logical enough to take that item into consideration when you suggest it...

    Well hopefully har har...kidding I know we are.

    ReplyDelete