June 18, 2010

Make Up Your Mind

You know what would make my life so much easier? If they just had a mini mini mini Cafe Artigiano booth here at City Square. I can't afford to walk all the way down to Broadway during my break! 2.5 blocks away takes way too much time.... (and I don't walk slowly) oh but their Spanish Lattes are totally worth the effort. mmmmmmm I shall get one after work.


Anyway, currently liking LV's new Delightful Monogram GM! Single shoulder strap.. could possibly get the leather strap to convert it to across the shoulder. Classy and everyday. Like like like.
Some other things from the site that I sure wouldn't mind.
Considering how often I wear belts (not actually to hold my bottoms up, though), I should invest in one that costs more than $10, don't you think?




Jewelry Case. Oooo
Gucci almost always disappoints me...


Diane Von Frustenberg - pretty dress (Neiman Marcus)
And... I wouldn't say I get "suckered" into these sorts of pieces of versatility, but I kind of think this is neat.... (Bloomingdales)


Weekend! I had my convocation this morning. I guess I'm glad I went, but I almost fell asleep during the speeches... and who holds convocation at 9:45AM?! They should all be at 11AM or after. 


Oh forget it. I'm going down to Artigiano. Helllooooo Spanish Latte :9

No comments:

Post a Comment