August 20, 2010

"Mama" Simona comes in with a bag of chocolate covered almonds (they're giant) and pretty much sticks it next to my face from the side while I'm typing away.


"Natasha!!"


I look. "uhhhhhhhhhhhh...." like, you know, I shouldn't... after already taking hoards of other chocolates, coconut macaroons, beard papa cream puffs, and gummies when offered.


Simona: Oh come on. You know me. I'm trying to get you fat so you can join the club with the rest of us. 


Gee thanks...


Wondering what I'd look like with a giant headband like this. Might be good for the Winter because it covers my ears a bit. Snow bunny look??
IKEA Catalogue: I love pictures along stairways!!!
Designer nail designs. Love the Chanel one for my 4th finger and the Dior and YSL would be cute for my index finger.
lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment