August 12, 2010

Some Fall Lusts

All Saints Damson Jacket (100% Leather)
Swooooon
I actually really like this even though it's 1. Ugg and 2. Clog-style. I think it'd be really comfy for Winter and durable in mild snow. 
Love shorts with an oversized cuff like the Paul&Joe ones Betty from le blog de betty is wearing.
Really really eying the Fall maxi skirt. Would love to try some on. Dark gray please (more casual, more wearable for everyday)! This one is beautiful though - the intricate lace overlay detail. But oh right - I still need to wear my French Connection maxi dress haha! oops....
Forgot where I got this picture from.. it was just sitting on my desktop. I like the mod oversized collar, but it's very similar to my Zara coat. Mod.
Net-a-porter.  Adding safety pins makes luxe into tough-luxe. I love! DIY.
And just something cool I was sent at work. I believe this is all by Johan Ku from Taiwan...
Fall Lust List:
- dark coloured maxi skirt
- lace-up/strappy-wrap bootie
- to-the-knee leather boots with a bit of a heel
- fur-collared cinched waist jacket
- leather gloves
- chain jewelry
- wool coat (possibly Club Monaco)
- sequined skirt
- chunky sweaters
- slouchy knits
- 2 pairs of jeans
- parka
- possibly hair extensions
- clutch
- bagbagbagbagbag

No comments:

Post a Comment