August 11, 2010

Days

On the way to work, an ugly Corolla was hitting on my Odyssey.
At work, I got a manicure so that a student had something to do for an hour.
After work, I ate leftovers at home.
After dinner, I drank a mango Lassi at Bombay Bhel with Bern.
After the Lassi, I drank bbt with B and M.
After the outing, I came home.
When I came home, I found Nad had dropped off a whole box of Ganache Pastisserie Macaroons!
 Because of all the sugar, I went to bed at 2AM.
---------------------------------------------
On Saturday, Melanie and I went down to the States to pick up my digicam.
On Saturday night, we went to Diana's house for her birthday dinner. Lots of food, people, and games!
On Sunday, I went paintballing at Tactical where we had to wear oh-so-flattering garb. At least mine was the same shade as Jbrand's latest Houlihan pants.
On Monday, I watched 500 Days of Summer (funny)
After, I ate kimbap with Melanie and sang karaoke

All done ^^

1 comment:

  1. macarons!
    macaroons can be confused for those ugly coconut things. french macarons!

    ReplyDelete