August 5, 2010

OK. I Admit. I'm Insanely Spoiled.

Song I've been listening to recently:
G.NA - I'll Back Off So You Can Live (MV)
Would you still be my friend if I looked like this?
...  no?
How about if I had biiiig teeth like this?
hehehe had some fun using photobooth last night.
Baby and I were treated to dinner at Sanafir by the boys. Happy 23rd!! Look how much we've grown up!! I wish I had a picture of us from Gr 3 on this netbook to compare.
Sanafir wasn't bad :) We shared a ton of tapas. I went to Trattoria the day before with my family and had a super lovely watermelon mojito. So much food two days in a row! 
Sanafir - Arabian-style (inspired).
I would still say that the Italian Kitchen is my favourite out of all of the Glowbal restaurants I've tried so far.
Then we hung out at my house (Bern came later) and played games w/ soju until I lost many times in a row and found myself in my bed.. yea. It was fun.

Beautiful birthday bouquet from the boy (hah. alliteration)

On Sunday, Melanie had me over for our yearly tradition - sleep over at her house where I'm completely spoiled. She picked me up from Renfrew and Hastings and when I went upstairs, she had a pretty display of pate, cheese, veggies drizzled with EVOO, pita, and prawns cooked in wine and garlic. Candles and a floral centerpiece... whala
Riesling!! Bird-label LOL
Then we played Scrabble in her front yard and in the middle, she went inside and brought out a homemade turtle cake!! So sweet~~~
The next morning, she made me a Spanish Latte wannabe with the espresso beans I bought her from Artigiano along with her well-loved basil/mint/cheese/spinach omelette. Mmm Mmmmm

This is Max.
BEFORE my birthday, M and Baby surprised me downtown with the pair of Gucci sunnies I've been eying!! Aahh I love them!! I don't have a decent picture with them on... but here they are. Yes, I know I'm indoors and please excuse the messy washroom. I was trying out my bright orange lippy and a blush combo (bronzer with orange) but they don't really show brightly in this picture.
 Don't I have the sweetest, most thoughtful and generous people in my life? I feel so special and truly blessed.
Thank you [heart]~~~~

1 comment:

  1. haha yes! you are spoiled :)
    you should stop calling me baby.. it's confusing for my head. and does albert appreciate being called "boy"? poor boy...

    ReplyDelete