September 4, 2010

Just List

Oooooohhhhh just paid my Visa bill and I am very very poor.
Still need Dim Sum before I go (almost 1 month away!)



Thinking of other cost-no-dinero things to do...
Games + dessert night soon @ my place!
Well I have my hot yoga now (that I nearly die in) hopefully twice a week.

Must do some research on Sweden!
Badminton starting soon...
I think I've decided on a warm gray for my headboard... yea. with either muted gold/silver nail tacks.
But but... I like dark green too!!
Apparently this is a light and dark gray headboard, but all I see is green.
Hmmm printed... from decorpad.com
A cute little nook
You know, designer houses should make their own fabric that can be bought for headboards.. or they should just make some signature headboards. I have some ideas. They should hire me. Let's designer-ify rooms around the world. Let's take fashion into the home in other ways than distinctive boxes. 
Love the idea of the glass and metal tables. Would love something similar for my console+bedside tables.


Need to update my mp3 player before I leave, too.


Going to make a salad now.

1 comment: