September 8, 2010

A Wednesday Post

Labour Day is now Lum Day. Went for lunch and bowling at The Zone in Coquitlam with all of my mom's side sans G-rents. It was really fun. The only pic I took is of Triton playing 5-pin w/ gutter blocks. I can't remember if this was his victory "yay" pose or if he ended every bowl with hands up like that.
Watched Little Women with my Auntie Anna and mom at the Granville Island Theatre. Amateur play, but quite well done. The main character, Jo, was super believable - made the audience laugh and cry and she had a nice voice - esp. this one duet w/ the dying sister whom she shared a special connection with. No pictures from that, though.


Waiting for my dad at his office. View from his window.
Taking calls... files everywhere
Had some old pictures of me around..
A few random pictures... my new polishes. I think both of them are from the new OPI Swiss collection. These are my holiday shades. Sparkly.
Oh the exciting shades I bring to the fitting room to try on...
Yeaaa that's about it. Lots of cleaning today. Laundry, cleaning out my closet, tidying my room. Gotta bake a cake for my family's dinner this Sat. Going to take pictures of the things I want to sell. Yoga again tmr. Artemis is back today ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment