September 2, 2010

Published.

This 4men- Baby Baby song is nice to listen to when you want to sleep. Apparently 2 of their members quit and joined the group Someday lol. Nice voices.
Waiting for my dad to get ready to leave to drive me to work this morning. For once, I was ready before he was!
Loving these cheap A+F super skinnies (possibly jeggings) I bought in the States last week. They're so perfectly stretchy - I feel that (if I were flexible enough) I could do the splits no problem! Also love the colour of my silk green scarf I picked up at a vintage store yesterday for $5. So Fall-like to me. Wearing this white blouse I decided I needed in Korea for the first time with just jeans... or actually for the first time ever... mainly because I didn't have the right nude bra.. but thanks to La Vie En Rose, now I sort of do! Good enough, I say.
Weird washed out colouring - the light was partially blocked by this full-length HEMNES Ikea mirror I thought would suit my room (but didn't really, so it's now leaning against the hallway railings for everyone to use.. because we don't have a full-length mirror in my house surprisingly).
Thinking of dying my hair a medium ash brown next. Bangs have grown so much. I need a trim badly. Hair so flat and fried... wow 3 posts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment