November 10, 2010

Filling

Gah.. too many celebrity endorsements on TV.
Sarah Richardson for Green ____ spray product
Stacey London for Woolite detergent (faded blacks are a huge faux pas)
and.. that lady who cooks French food on the Food Network for Home Hardware...
and I watched all of these in a row. Ihhh.

Watching Look-A-Like - transforming a girl into Megan Fox. It's easy to be skeptical that this show would be a waste of time, but I'm always pleasantly surprised at the end result. I caught the end of the Joe Jonas transformation last time I watched.. and saw a Katherine Heigl

Now I'm watching Nigella Express. She's making a chocolate mousse. Didn't know it was so easy.. and fatty. I'm suddenly inspired to make it using dark dark dark choco... with dark choco shavings on top.
I'm salivating.. she also made a scallop and chorizo something that looks delicious to be served on top of pasta. What's with me and pasta??? I guess it was Sweden.
Was just reminded to try this yummy mussel dish Pris sent me!! Since I have lots of time now, I will be cooking quite a bit in the kitchen.

Anyway, popping over to M's for a thai dinner and then I have badminton after.

Remembrance Day tomorrow. I'll be practicing driving and parking with my dad and then I have dinner and singing at night!

Christmas is in the air!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you to cook the recipe and take photos of the mussel dish. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete