November 3, 2010

H&M x Lanvin

This vid is probably going crazy viral right now. I like it.
 
I like these 2 dresses. They go for 180USD each.
Anyhow, I am back home from a 3.5 week vaca to Greece and Sweden. Really interesting. Gained lots of new perspectives, which, next to trying different food, soaking up the culture, shopping their fashion and taking pictures, is my reason for travel. Feel refreshed
Next Europe trip, I will be hitting up Prague and/or Istanbul (to ride a hot air balloon), Milan, and Tuscany/Turin. Want to go back to Paris but I think that will have to wait... oh yea - and this is all after my Asia trip to Seoul, Tokyo, Osaka, Hokkaido, Beijing, and Shanghai (possibly HK). After? Sri Lanka, India, and another spot around that general area... Dubai? mm maybe Mauritius, too. In the plane's magazine, I read about a road trip from Amsterdam to South Africa and that sounds absolutely crazy. Not exactly something you can plan for... wonder how you get gas in the middle of nowhere. If I did that, it would be my most insane adventure for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Dubai might fit better with your Istanbul/Turkey trip...it's quite a ways from India.

    Although I wonder how Dubai is doing after the recession...it was virtually a ghost town.

    Those are a lot of places....are you going to be leaving for like 2 months? HAHA

    I definitely want to do just South East Asia on it's own. Since I'm learning about it omgoodness so many places I have to go see. I think that would be a month on it's own. *sigh*
    ONE DAY!

    ReplyDelete