November 4, 2010

Lust

omg omg omg i love these earrings!!!!!!


I don't know which colour I want most... I love the champagne one 'cause it is a bit of a softer look than the onyx and is strangely beautiful.  The emerald is super pretty but it looks transparent so it might look dirty in person - better on a blonde.  The berry is different - i don't have any berry-coloured earrings.. and as much as I like looking at the rose one, I don't think it would look that good on me.

On a diff topic, I just wanted to let you know that YSL lipsticks are the most amazing lipsticks I have ever tried. Long lasting and the colour is brilliant. I almost bought a bright fuschia one in Sweden but decided not to and couldn't find the same shade in Amsterdam. Next international flight...

No comments:

Post a Comment