November 15, 2010

So Normal...

It was a family-filled weekend. Had dinner at my grandma's on Saturday - her typical 13 dish spread of all my favourites (I always look forward to her dinners and next time I have to remember to take a picture)! It always surprises me how she can make so much good, healthy food without spending more than $50 to feed 13 people and have lots of leftover. 

On Sunday, I had dinner with my other grandparents and 2 of my mom's sisters and their families of 4 at my Gpa's fav Chinese restaurant. I had no idea 2 crabs cost $110....... and a platter of shrimp is almost $50? It sure is easy to think of what else you can get with that... how many other meals I can enjoy with it lol

I did not get a single decent picture of Triton...
 hello, tiger
nope... not even one picture.

This is a great pic of my grandparents! Me and my messy hair ruined the picture, I know... :(

2 comments: