November 21, 2010

Forty

Here's a song I like having in the background on a calm night while I do my internet thingggg
4men + Mi - Here I Am (from the Secret Garden OST) from 909Urnobody (where I update myself on the latest Kpop)
I love that one guys's's's' voice from 4men - so distinctive.

In a way, I have a LOT of time right now because I'm only working 20 hrs/week and I'm not planning for any trips and surprisingly don't have hardly any errands. Guess it's time to "work on my room", exercise, and think of Xmas! 

Some random pictures from today(ish)...

H and M polish - colour pigmentation was perfect and it went on really well but, i guess w/out top coat, it chips easily.
Driving to Ikea w/ mom - so pretty seeing all the bare trees with thin strips of fresh snow on their branches. difficult to take a decent picture when the car is moving on a highway...

after ikea, @ homesense. can you imagine having this huge bell on your tree??? it's almost as big as my head!!
A $238 konked-out reindeer that's big enough for me to sit on.
@ bowring
of course my mom liked this ornament... at first, i was like "hey look! a monkey snowman!" and then i realized they were earmuffs hahahah
the start of our hot pot @ cattle in richmond for auntie S's bday. meat always comes first.. if i were the restaurant server, i'd serve the carbs first and then meat. fiiiilll'er up!
i saw this new kid-friendly pacman pinball machine that emerald got for her bday and asked if it was from my uncle andrew. of course it was lol (he's really into collecting those giant pinball machines - says they're an investment)
 fun and plastic-y
 triton says that i should put my hands in my pocket 'cause it's the cool way.
 playing hide-and-go-seek. taken right when i found him
haha i like these sorts of pics 'cause there's a lot going on and shows the personality of the ppl in it. triton wanted to blow out the candle but he's recovering from a cold so auntie anna (who just recovered from a 2 wk cold) held one out away from the cake for him to blow and he accidentally ended up missing blowing the candle and blew right into auntie anna's face (avec saliva) loll which is why my auntie sandy is laughing so hard. 
And sidenote, my uncle k hasn't shaved since the beginning of november to show his support for prostate cancer (which also explains why my cousin also looked like an old greasy man the other day.. and i was thinking "gee, what a coincidence they've both started growing a moustache!"). He knows that it's a terrible look for him. 10 more days and it will be gone.
auntie S's reaction after seeing our reaction when she brought out this huge, hideous metal turtle she bought as part of my grandma's gift for christmas. "it was only 9 bucks!"... i wonder why... btw, the head can move back and forth, too. it's on a spring.
snow snow snow. M, B, and I came out after singing karaoke and it's snowing hardddd. so magical, i love it!!
Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment