January 29, 2010

3.1 Phillip Lim SS10/RTW

T-strapped close-toed pumps, satin black, red peeptoe lace-up booties, the metallic blazer dress, grays, cinched duo-shade a-line dresses, metallics, high waisted, cream oxford pumps, the leather jacket with cream lining, overall easy-wear. I didn't really think the whole flow was greatly executed, but I like every outfit individually.  If I saw these outfits in different stores around Vancouver, I'd probably pick them up to try them on, but if they were all in one store, I'd probably only choose the metallic blazer dress and the ivory dress in the 3rd row. Anyway, that's 3.1 Phillip Lim!
P.S. Anyone notice the adorable hair?? That's the kind of hair I'd give my toddler! lol yet it suddenly becomes chic because of the clothes and its slickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment