January 30, 2010

Random SS10/RTW

Random outfits that caught my eye from various designers from Spring 2010 collection. Pre-Fall 2010 is out now. These runway shows always mess us up with their earliness but I guess other designers need to compile and synthesize their own takes on the trends before it comes out for us to buy!
Balmain
Dior
Bow sleeves so cute!
Carolina Herrera
Erin Fetherston
Love everything about this look
Chanel

From looking at the massive collection of sherbet metallic tweed short suits, I'm dying for a cropped, softly metallic tweed blazer! I just realized I didn't save any pictures of their tweed suits.....
Tory Burch
Lanvin
Love this drapey orange dress

DKNY
Love love love love love!! Sequins on top!! My fav.
Alexander Wang
Wasn't too fond of Alexander Wang's whole "American Classic Twist" concept with rugby jackets etc.. but this dress is wearable.
Fall RTW looks so gloomy compared to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment