January 27, 2010

Burberry Prorsum SS10/RTW







Credit to style.com
I just realized I previewed around half of the Spring 2010 rtw collections on style.com back in late October! hah.. I want every piece of clothing from this collection.
Oh so btw, I bought this trench from H&M last week. I instantly fell in like with it because it was different! It's a classic colour and material, but it had some excess material detailing which made it fairly heavy (and warm.. not exactly a Spring trench). They only had 3 left in varying sizes, but after trying this one on, I decided I will return it unless I can exchange for a size down. I really like it.. my mom doesn't really, and my dad says that it's a lot of material lol. This trench is different because it looks totally funny if I wear it just buttoned, double-breasted-style. I need to literally wrap it around me and then belt it. Yea it stays put fine.. I like it that way 'cause it looks like a dress.  Sorry for such crappy pictures.. like I said, my camera broke and I had to use my mom's (super super super old) 3.2mp Canon that produces pink-toned or streaked pictures...

You can also wear it open and all bow-like in the back (if I could see what I was doing) for a different look. I actually like how fold-y it is when I do it.

2 comments:

  1. HMMMM hard to say when you've got the burberry ones to compare right there!!!

    i love alll the burberry ones except for the bottom left. not a fan of the sudden texture at the bottom

    at the moment ur trench looks a little wrinkly but maybe it's the bad photo... (btw way to pose the same in ur pics :P lol) i can see how it does have a lot of extra material. but it's different than the regular trench! so that's always a plus :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it is wrinkly! I didn't iron it though I was thinking of doing so. It has like.. flaps of material too that run down from the shoulders.
    I knowww those were the only 3 that happened to turn out a bit :P I did other poses in my other pics but when I uploaded them, there were huge streaks down the middle!

    ReplyDelete