April 7, 2010

Be White!


Goal until April 23rd:

To drink nothing that will stain my teeth! I've noticed my teeth have gotten a bit yellow this semester because of my increase in tea/caffeinated drinks that get me through my two 8:30AM classes (and b/c I've switched toothpastes.. I wanna go back to my Luminous after I finish this tube). Sad! I've also "hired" Crest Pro Effects Whitestrips to give me a bit of a boost. You're supposed to use it twice a day for 10 days, but I feel that's too strong.. I don't want instant blindingly white teeth so I'm doing it once every two days. This way, I can save more strips for later.  Today is my third application and I've noticed a pleasant difference!  Honestly, though, it's a bit of a pain to use. I find I have to spit the saliva buildup every 10 minutes (you're supposed to leave them on for 30 min).. annoying! One of the ways they recommend using it is on your drive to work in the morning... like how am I going to spit anywhere during that ride? And when I take it off, I feel like I have to brush my teeth again sans toothpaste to get the gunk off my teeth. Oh well... no pain no gain! Still a long way to go compared to my white t-shirt, though... hehe

3 comments:

  1. Why April 23rd?
    I just finished reading your other blog. Looks like you had a great time in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no pain no gain???
    same goes for me! (maybe more for me too!)

    i think those strips taste so nasty. how can you even stand them! But if they work, i might invest in them too. eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie :) April 23rd is my last day of my university career so hopefully I won't need tea/caffeine after!

    M: I don't really taste them.. it's the "texture" lolll hmm.. but does chocolate stain?!

    ReplyDelete