April 26, 2010

Stayin' In

First lounge day~ sure looks windy and chilly out!

Got my tonkatsu fix, bbt fix, lobster fix, sushi fix, and gummy fix. Huspaz!

Got a B in my Regional Development class so far. Not bad. Wonder why capitalism class is taking so long! I just need to know if I've passed.. then I can celebrate for real!!



I'm going through a bunch of new Korean music uploaded on Youtube. Norazo's album is so distinctively Norazo-style and kind of silly-fun to listen to. I keep on hearing elements from their famous Superman song in every one of their songs on this album haha

Was browsing around the Michael Kors website -- really love this dress and would love it in white. Of course, after I get a bit toned haha


I realize it reminded me of Kim Kardashian's outfit at the Kentucky Derby.
To be worn with lucite jewelry. Thinking of doing a DIY tutorial for this sometime in May.
 I like the glimmers of gold in the one above.
(credit: Glamourai, Bloomingdales Aqua Line)
Also liking MK's Hamilton Large Tote in Vanilla White
Currently looking for a gold, chunky (oversized) watch, menswear inspired, with a large face. Maybe something like this Michael Kors Runway Watch with Glitz. Wonder how different it will look in person...

No comments:

Post a Comment