April 16, 2010

June K-Activities

Hmm where to go in June?

--- 2PM will be opening for Wonder Girls' Wonder World States tour all of June.
--- Jaebom (ex-2PM member), now known as Jay Park, will be returning to Korea (from Seattle) to star in a bboy film called Hype Nation. It's produced by Young Lee, an American film producer, and most of the scenes will be filmed in Korea. (How's that for switching locations for them 2PM boys?) 
--- Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun will have their Thanksgiving Live In Dome concert in Tokyo Dome and Osaka Kyocera Dome for 2 weekends in June.

hehe.. I'm not going anywhere, but if I could participate in any of the above activities, it sure would be fun.

Kind of disappointed in Lee Hyori's new album music-wise, but I am very drawn to her hotness. I would say "as usual" at the end of that sentence, but I just started noticing how she has some serious beauty going on inside and out.

I'm about to break another record: my 2nd 15 paged paper written in 12 hours.

1 comment: