April 25, 2010

On & On

Goodbye SFU. Please let me pass my courses this term!


Bought my maxi dress from French Connection the other day! The dress is too long to take a picture of using the webcam 'cause there's no self-timer, but I found the picture online. I think it looks better on a person than in the picture.. not as hip-concentrated.  I'm the first one in Vancouver to get their grubby hands on it...


I like the weight of the material and the subtle geometric pattern!

Also bought Lush's Brazen Honey fresh face mask. I'm thinking this could be my favourite one so far (I've tried 3 I think), but the smell isn't that great. Quite tolerable, though. 

I'm still trying to recuperate from the sleep I've been so deprived of last week. I should be good by Wednesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment