February 10, 2010

Almost Able To Breathe...

At Starbucks sipping a half sweet caramel apple spice (which is still way too sweet). Gosh, I've been at a Starbucks every day for the past 3-4 days... See, I've even lost track. I realize how much I've taken free internet for granted. It's been quite a hassle without it. My research proposal (6 pgs about what I'm going to write about and why it's important to write about it and my methodology....) is due tomorrow. I'm doing it on urban gentrification in the Downtown Eastside. I like writing research papers - they're my favourite academic papers to write 'cause all you gotta do is read a bunch of info from a quick search on the library journal catalogue and just compile it into sections that make sense... I really don't like citing, though. I've had to ask for an extension for my 3rd paper that was supposed to be due Friday - I'm going to be sending it via e-mail on Saturday so my Olympic break isn't going to start until after I hand that in!

Someone sent me this song - I am in love with it.
Lyn - True Story
**
It's one of those songs that sounds better when you just listen instead of watching (imo). You can feel the emotions better that way.

Ummm what else. My uncle came by with another box of papayas! YUM

Today is self-deemed scrub day. I'm wearing one of my kangaroo hoodies to school for the first time in 2 semesters. I think I wore it a couple times @ KU. I say it's quite comfortable and warm for a miserable day like today.

3 comments:

  1. when your mom gave us the avocados, i ate half an avvy every day for a week. it was good but... kinda much...

    how can you have a fav type of paper =T ick. at least you've gotten good at them!! you make it sound so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new blog ^__^
    What does 'imo' stand for?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Babo!
    IMO stands for 'in my opinion' :)

    ReplyDelete