February 19, 2010

Continuation of the Blue-Sky Day


Went downtown yet again - watched the Canada vs. Switzerland hockey game @ Earls On Top with Artemis and a few of her friends. Had to leave early to go to work, though.. but I caught the end... The rink was a sea of red and white. Canada won WOOOOOOOOO thanks to Crosby!!!! I'm actually really excited for Sunday's Canada vs. USA game. Might go downtown again for it

Work was slow, but good. I enjoyed it, but I know I won't stand it if it's full time. I'd go crazy! It's like my grandma's nightmare for me haha to stay and become a full time server. Don't worry Gma....

Spending too much money.. even I know. Olympic break is great, but it is sure hurting my wallet!

My closet currently needs:
- white blazer (and a supercute cropped tweed jacket)
- black maxi dress
- various jeans in different washes
- flat stylish shoes
- booties
- jean shorts
- tailored khaki shorts
- clutches*

No comments:

Post a Comment