February 1, 2010

New Colour Love

I'm loving the soft, dusty shade of pink worn in Spring.
LV has a new colour for their Vernis line in such a pretty pink!
Shopbop featured a bunch of lovely, (seemingly seductive haha) pinks
Can you tell I love their lookbook today?
I think the pink and white combo is a bit too childish, but I love the combination of this soft pink and pretty much all shades of gray... with bits of gold in it. I also think this pink and a soft peach shade look sophisticated together. Mix with sheers and lace.. perfect!
Love the neutral blazer
Stripes (a la Chanel) are back again. You know I love nautical.
And the tweed! Gmarket does have some cute Chanel-esque cropped tweed coats but they fit so small.
Thought Leighton looked good in this shot for In Style. White blazer ^^

I don't care about the gray streak trend noted @ Lovelyish... when I saw this picture, I couldn't help but go "I love the hair"! I wish my hair could do that piece-y look and texture. I guess it's the beachy-style. I think I might have to get my hands on that Bumble and Bumble styling cream or whatever... or mix a bit of salt in some water into a spray bottle. If I cut my hair "short", I'd like to aim for this style.
Pretty floral blouse from Joie! Sunday brunch with the girls, anyone? If only I had $195...
Super Muk Muk love to transparent jewelry. This is stunning. I love how oversized it is yet it's subtle because it's clear resin! This is from the AQUA (affordable house brand from Bloomingdales) -- $60! Just don't know how to get it to me without having to pay for shipping...

Such a cute 2-piece from Asos!

2 comments:

  1. a bit of everything today! i really find the pics of shopbop ....of the girl with racoon eyes and mouth hanging open a bit to druggie-model look-alike :(

    i do like the bikini! i think i "need" a new one this summer lol. especially if this p90x thing works out!!

    stylespy has a neat post on holts spring preview and some trends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you know what, I hardly ever look at the face of the model so I didn't even notice that! I realized that I would not have been able to even spot her on the street 'cause I didn't take note of her face. Maybe that's why.. I agree she does look on the druggie-model side.

    ReplyDelete