February 18, 2010

Another Blue-Sky Day


Met up with Bich and Amy downtown yesterday~ They're visiting from San Fran + Australia or a few days :) We ate at Japadog (waited like 30-40 minutes for it!), ate cheesecake at Trees Organic, and then I took them to True Value Vintage (an underground grungy boutique selling new and vintage items) and down Robson street for shopping. It's too bad Vancouver's shopping is honestly not that great despite what we try to advertise... but we've got some great scenery and people to make up for it! We saw some olympic athletes walking around and bumped into Michelle Kwon (ex-figure skater) at Aldo. It was cold, I didn't wear enough (yes, I've become one of them silly ppl who actually wears less because it's sunny outside and WAS warm when I left the house). 

Oh yea I forgot to mention that I got VIP tickets a couple weeks ago to the Kim Tae Woo & Son Ho Young (members of the Kpop group, g.o.d) concert at the Vogue theatre on the 27th! They're coming to 3 cities: Chicago, Seattle, and Vancouver.. which I think are pretty random cities. A few of us got the tickets for Bern so we're going together and meeting a couple of friends there. Excited!

I've got work today! I felt as though I haven't worked for almost a month! Bank account is feeling depressed.. tearing.. 

Still hunting for a simple, sleek black maxi dress (that almost hits the floor, straps, not smocked all around nor tiered and no applique) for under $50!? I think American Apparel should come up with one... but then everyone would buy it.

Shopbop has free shipping worldwide now! Huspaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment