February 28, 2010

GOLD


Eventful day yesterday! Recap tonight or tomorrow. I've got a family dinner tonight - our once a year "everybody's birthday" dinner where my grandparents treat everyone at their favourite Chinese restaurant. It's also my Auntie Anna's 50th!
New at Holts -- people lining up to visit the Canadian Mint at 10AM:


Love that light gray jean jacket by Vince!
Adore the colours, the products, and display of accessories!
H&M had some great stuff! I found a black jersey maxi dress to try on. 
Didn't purchase because I wasn't fond of the ruffles, but it was cute! I'm looking for one with a bit less material, too... more of a slender cut, less pleating.

I can't express just how proudly Canadian I feel right now! Canada did excetionally well and just won GOLD in Men's Hockey against the USA (the highlight of the Olympics) after a last minute goal by the US, resulting in an OT. It was an excellent game. Intense, generally well-played, and strong. I'm watching the fireworks explode in the stadium. OH CANADA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment