March 1, 2010

Growing Up

Recap will have to wait. They need to make another day of the week... Natsday or something that goes between Tuesday and Wednesday so I can have more time.


Some of the kiddies at dinner last night.
Well, my Auntie Anna isn't a kiddie... but here's her in her 50's gear/bling lol! My mom got these from her friends when she turned 50 so she passed it down. It's my Uncle Albert's turn in a couple years lol~
(Can't really see.. the glasses say 50, the necklace says "Older is BETTER" and the hat has metallic streamers all around and says 50 on it, too)
Gooey isn't a kid either.. haha the picture accidentally snapped on him which is why he looks like a cheese
Triton loves posing.. he has a lot of poses
He gave everyone some good pounding massages and then I taught him how to squeeze. Really felt good!

Shannon with her Olympic pin collection. I gave her my CTV collectible one which was her 13th! Great addition - she was super happy.
Kyle is into Pokemon
lol is he being a moose or something? This little dude is hilarious 
Kristin + Tri playing 2 different games... Triton's was in Spanish no idea...
New nail colour~ OPI Modern Girl swatch
Wasn't patient enough to shape my nails.
My other new OPI, A Good Mandarin Is Hard To Find, is very similar except a creamy orange. Modern Girl is more of a clear, juicy orange. This is with 3 super thick coats.

1 comment:

  1. ah that pic of you looks so different... almost like a cartoon character but in a good way...

    ReplyDelete