March 9, 2010

보고싶어...... TT_TT


I miss Korea (Seoul) so much....................... 
This time last year, I started classes at KU. Being in Korea is all I've been thinking about the past few days.  I guess it started when I began to get a slew of e-mails of people interested going to KU next year. I go through all these emotions when I think about all the experiences I've had from rolling on the floor in fits of laughter to super scared to extremely satisfied to relaxed to being super excited, playful, adventurous and.. swoon-ful... is that an emotion? lol guess I meant feelings...but anyway, I realize, none of the emotions/feelings were sad. Only the very beginning when I turned after saying my goodbyes to my parents, grandparents, aunt+uncle+cousins, and friends at the airport did I feel immense sadness.. and when I arrived back (I think out of exhaustion, too), I teared up, too, but because I was overjoyed to be back and to see everyone the same and happy. I think about the amount of time I would need to stay there to get my Korea fix and visit all the places I wanted to and hang out with whoever is there when I'm there... probably 3 weeks. That is, if I visit. If I stay there for a while, I would be more than estatic. Sigh... back to dreaming. I'll be there within a year and a half, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment