March 10, 2010

AllSaints Spitalfields

Big wink to AllSaints Spitalfields! Free shipping within USA. If I were crazy, I would Visa 75% of all clothing on this site.  Great super subtle semi-avant-garde cuts (I'm guessing), not too extremely unique, perfect details, generally flattering proportions, very wearable, my kind of neutral palette, and affordable --- love it! The assortment of draping is perfect for Spring and Fall - they just need to incorporate more sheer materials.  Their accessories section needs work, though. lol they even have harem style pants for kids!
So hard to choose which ones to show you...


You know what sort of package I will send to my aunt's mailbox for my next trip down... ^^


Btw, love this outfit (Elizabeth and James) because of the skirt. Where can I find it?
 Picture from HappyPeopleDon'tComplain.blogspot.com
Coincidentally, The Zoe Report e-mailed me something similar this morning!
DVF Postage Stamp Skirt
hmm I'm thinking it would suit Zipia to come up with a rendition of this skirt. It's so fun!




Another note: I cannot believe clogs are in vogue right now......

No comments:

Post a Comment