March 3, 2010

Tic.. Tic.. Tic..

When this week ends, I would have finished half of my papers... but only the papers that are worth 20% or less. The due dates for the big, honkin' ones are going to come up as fast as I can make instant noodles (I've always liked them a bit undercooked).

Is this not crazy? This is my friend's picture of Granville and Robson taken when we won gold for men's hockey. I bet this is the busiest this intersection has ever been! Nad has a video up on her fb where you can hear the ROAR of downtown from across the water when Crosby scored the winning goal. Gave me shivers.
Parents' new toy = a ping pong table. I guess it's pretty fun, but I'm SUUPER bad at it. I don't know how to hold the paddle properly. The table is kind of an eyesore lol

Prof told me and Hailey that our presentation was "awesome" today, though I didn't think I spoke particularly well at all. I do admit we had come up with some really good discussion questions that sparked up interesting conversation.

OK back to my paper. It's 11:10PM and I'm only 1/3 done! Due tomorrow at 8:30AM EEEEEXX

1 comment:

  1. well at least this is a SHORT post. better put those words to good use in your paper! cant believe you can stand writing so much... i like how your mom calls them "essays" haha. she said you had been busy, that you had two essays due... i'm pretty sure she said essays or i'm going crazy.

    ReplyDelete