March 6, 2010

This is what happens...

when my cousins play dressup in my closet.
yea.. Triton is wearing my tank top... who knew it could be SUCH an adorable kids dress!
My clothes from Taiwan seem to fit them the best lol

Then Emerald wanted to dress up like my Harajuku Girl Love fragrance doll so I did her hair and dressed her in a pink tee and a scarf.
I see quite a bit of an AngelaBaby resemblance in this picture - of when she was younger.
I also did her makeup (can't see well in this picture.. dark blue eyeshadow, glitter, blush, and mac lipgloss, nails -- she wanted gold, navy blue, and bluesilver...)


This was their first picture -- they switched outfits (yea, both jeans and tops) LOL
Emerald trying to find something else to wear.. and Triton.. I knew that tutu I bought in Korea (intending to be my Halloween costume) would come in use one day lol

2 comments:

  1. AHAHAHHA that is THE MOST AWESOME post in the world!! you're so lucky to have such cute cousins to play with... but not have to take care of them haha. AHH adorable. triton's such a trooper. that walk in closet is getting dangerous...

    at first i thought "where did you have kids clothes lying around?" and then i realized it was your tank top...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that first picture is gold...

    ReplyDelete