March 25, 2010

Zipia + Eggs


My Zipia survey buddy messaged me telling me that the next batch will close tomorrow  (26th) at 7PM. If you're interested in buying, let me know! I'll pick it up from her for you.  Prices on Zipia.com are in USD.  Shipping is 20% of the price of the item so if the item is $10, you would pay $12.  There is also $1.50 service charge per item (you're paying the survey buddy). 

Some things I'm considering:
Orange blazer
(btw, doesn't that stuffie remind you of the Nood Zebra being all stripey and all??? kkk [whip])
This pink blazer is super cute but I'm unsure if I should get it because it looks funny on the model when she buttons it up.. but I guess I could just wear it open. Also comes in pastel purple and a turquoise (think Easter egg colours). The true shade of pink is hard to capture on camera so I'm wary how saturated or light the colour is.
I want a white blazer, too, but I remember I wasn't fond of the material of the ones I saw in Korea. Some were shiny up close, some turned out to be really thin and see-through even though it looked solid from far away. Sad.

They also have some adorable dresses but I have too many.. I still have a handful I've never worn.. I love dresses but I seem to collect more than I wear.

loll one of the male models in the Men's section got a haircut. He's still cute in his boyish way but he looks funny. 
I love windbreakers on guys.  Something like this double neck windbreak that has a hood or can be tucked in to make a solid collar (except in black.. or any other colour but gray.. gray is kind of dull). I don't know why this guy is wearing his hoodie that way. He looks like a lost Robin's egg I want to return to his mother. (Btw, I have no idea what my obsession with eggs are these days. I've been noticing them everywhere!)

Browsing for:
- black 1/2 to 3/4 inch headband (un-framed)
- straw fedora with black detail
- straw floppy wide-brim sunhat
- a clutch
- coral and cream Spring scarf
- black maxi dress (yes.. still on the list..)
- flats/sandals
- solid medium-weight hoodie with the "perfect hood"
- transparent necklace
C'mon Zipia.. you have one more day to help me check something off this list!

1 comment:

  1. I have a few things I want...but I don't want to get all of them...
    I will let you know ASAP/

    ReplyDelete