March 11, 2010

Melt Not


So happy -- I've finally gotten almost all the papers/assignments I've completed so far back and marked and I did so (surprisingly) well, I want to celebrate! SO I've allowed myself to totally relax tonight woot woooot.
 

OKok.. so I know.. it's a tee.. and it's just plain gray... but where else can you find the MELTING YSL for less?! omona omona! It's embossed, it's subtle... it's fantastic!
 
I wonder if she's wearing the M... The tee is from this 26 year old blogshop owner from Bangkok, Thailand - she's an inspiring designer, I think. Her name and future brand name is Ployy.  I like some of her stuff and I love her style - effortless chic.
I don't know what type of yearly season calendar she's on, but it's not summer yet. (as she said "it's summer ladies"... it's not even Spring!) Hmm that's got me wondering... do people who live south of the equator call it Winter even though they don't have distinct seasons? Anyway, we got SNOW today haha.. 9 days 'til Spring, eh?? Sure coulda fooled me. It was around 5ish inches up at SFU and about 1.5 inches in front of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment